23.2.11

Anal slut


Before I met my Master I had very little anal experience.
Enough though to know I liked it.....really liked it.
Since my Master (fortunate for me !) is very into anal, He trained me intensively and thoroughly.
I had to wear a butt plug every evening, and gradually He increased the size so that now I can comfortably wear even a large plug.
I still wear this plug every evening, so that if I talk to my Master, I can feel Him inside me.
He also trained my ass so that I can take any pounding, no matter how hard, how long and how deep.

My ass never gets sore and the more I get ass fucked the more I like it and the more I want it.

I am now a greedy pig for His cock in my ass. 

Master is the first person to ever give me anal orgasms.
These orgasms are more intense then vaginal ones and they also can occur together at the same time, which is extremely hot and satisfying.
Usually I will squirt during them, which makes it even more pleasant.

One time Master managed to fist my ass. It felt so tight that I thought I was going to be ripped apart, but at the same time gave such an intense sensation that it cannot be described!

It made me float, very relaxed, partly going into subspace and I enjoyed it tremendously.
It was only that one time I could take His whole fist in my ass, I must have been super horny and very relaxed.
The other times he tried he came as far as four fingers until the knuckles, but WOW, does that feel good !.

Master has transformed me into a total anal slut - and I  feel very, very spoiled :-)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment