3.1.17

My New Years weekend



My new love arrived on Friday and we spend the whole weekend together.
As soon as we hit the room we couldn't keep our hands off each other and within minutes we ended up on the bed fucking.
His cock is really nice and thick and I loved fucking him both vaginal and anally.
Really getting me excited again thinking about it....
We fucked and talked, went out a few times, took the dog out for a run, walked through the store hand-in-hand, and slept together in each others arms.
I had missed the intimacy and the connection with somebody.
Casual fucks are nice, but sleeping alone sucks after a while.
Waking up to a nice ready hard cock was incredible as well and I love good morning sex......and cuddles...lots of cuddles....

We lost count over the weekend, we just couldn't stop fucking each other.
We were both sore after three days!

Sexually we are on the same page, we love sex, kinks and are both into sharing.
He loves it when I take other cocks and is very active in finding them for me.
Of course i will post these naughty adventures here as well.

Sex is sex and can be enjoyed by more then with one partner,
He wants me to be happy and fulfilled as much as I want that for him.
I love that about him and was always longing for a partner who could share me without being jealous or afraid I might leave him for another.
We have a very good and open communication and lots of love for each other.

I still have a long way to go, for years I've been absence of love from a partner and the sudden overwhelming attention and intimacy feels unreal, but last night when I was sleeping alone again, I truly missed his arms around me while falling asleep.
He is truly amazing, caring and attentive.

Since we live about six hours apart, we will have to find ways to be together, which could be challenging since we both have our kids and jobs, but in ten days we will both drive halfway and spend another weekend together,

These pics are made during this weekend....this was his view when he fucked my pussy and my ass :P

2017 started incredible and hope it continues this way !

5 comments:

  1. B you are so right. It was an incredible way to start 2017.. and if I have anything to do with it, we will start every year this way for many years to come. I wish we could have started every year like that for the last thirty years.

    I was so so so honored to walk beside you holding your hand. It made me feel great having such beauty beside me, I wish we would have had more time to do more of it..

    It was a lot of fun at your house looking for a cock for you on that site,it seemed so natural, not one bit of jealousy did I feel. You are an incredible woman. I hope you continue to love me the way you did those 3 days last weekend.

    I hope we can find a guy or 2 or 3 that are worthy of your pussy and bring a smile to your face like I did and make you squirt soaking the sheets on our weekend soon coming up ...

    it was extremely hard for me to leave you when the time came, you looking out thru the Crack of the door in that extremely frigid Canadian air, one day I will have you in this warm Montana climate..lol... to stay here for life....kiss

    When I got home it was a lonely place not having your sexy body to place my arms around, to rub that sexy ass. I look forward to the day you are here to stay.... I love you b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations are in order, I hope that the two of you can make a successful go of it. For now, it sounds like you have it in hand and the adventure is only beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about starting the new year off with a bang...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bottom! And top too!!

    Thank you so much for being here. Your enthusiasm and openness lends immeasurable encouragement!

    ReplyDelete